11/30/2012

Little Flower School in The City of Angels

Little Flower School

Winter Masterpiece Class
Downtown Los Angeles
Saturday, January 5th 2013
1-4pm

In this open level class, students will learn the basics of arranging in the Little Flower School style using seasonal California-grown product. Ranunculus, anemones, citrus, scented geranium and gardenias will constitute a majority of the stems used to build low, sprawling and lush centerpieces. Emphasis will be placed on color blending techniques and using a variety of textures and scent to create complex gestural arrangements. Participants will leave with knowledge of basic floral preparation practices, the concepts of layering and form and handy tips on how to gather the necessary materials to create masterpieces on their own down the road. Limited to 20 students.

Clippers, vases, flowers & refreshments included.
$450
REGISTER HERE

Little Flower School

3 comments:

  1. I'll be in L.A. next week so I'll just miss you! It's cool and all, but DAMN. Looks like I'll set my sights on the Bay Area and Brooklyn classes for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing, this class was my end-of-the-year Christmas present. To myself. No pressure, but I'm counting on you guys for a boost of inspiration before we jump into the new year and new wedding season. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete