11/22/2012

AUSTRALIA: Flower Arranging 101


Summer Down Under: Flower Arranging 101
Monday January, 14 2013
5:00pm-8:00pm
$500

In this class we'll introduce the techniques and approaches to creating lush and wild arrangements in the Little Flower School style. Emphasis will be placed on building loose, gestural compositions that focus just as much on the negative space as the more densely layered flowers. We'll discuss construction techniques, color blending and the importance of scale. All materials and refreshments will be provided. Class is limited to 20 students.
REGISTER HERE.



6 comments:

  1. I do wish you will teach a class in Toronto one day! I love your unique and natural style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close and yet so far - What would it take to tempt you to New Zealand? I could imagine you swapping stories about breaking ground and floral farming with Lynda Hallinan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi – have emailed enquirying about the Sydney courses and confirmed booking for 101 Flower Arranging, but have not heard back, is hello.flower.school@gmail.com the correct email contact? Regards Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison - that is the correct address -- did you hear back? I have an alison m. signed up in the class, is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the motion...please consider coming to Toronto! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noo, I just saw this and didn't know about it. I had joined your mailing list so I could be notified when you came, as I really wanted to do your class. Super disappointed. How can I ensure that I dont miss out next time you in Australia? thanks and love your work so much.

    Cheers,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete