8/09/2012

Untitled

I was digging around in my photo archives today when I found these images from our Dutch Masters Class that took place this past spring. I know it has been a while since we've updated, please forgive us!

Nicolette and I have a few ideas about new ways of teaching. We're not ready to release anything just yet - but in the meantime, here is a tease of classes coming out for the end of 2012 and 2013...

-September 9th at the New York Botanical Garden; Sign up starts Monday on their website.
-November we're traveling to Tacoma for the ASCFG conference and might throw a class together in Seattle or Portland...
-December we're going to Australia to teach
-January we'll be back in the city with a winter class
-February we'll make our second annual Valentine pop up shop...somewhere.
-This Spring we'll be on the west coast for our annual California tour

So there it is, our wish-list. We will try our hardest to make all these happen. There's a lot on both our plates right now but teaching with the Little Flower School is the one thing we do collaboratively and it's too much fun to let slide...plus I like the snacks.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

12 comments:

  1. really!?? A class at the conference would be insane! I want to make it there badly, if you two manage to whip something together I'll have to do whatever it takes to get there.

    excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you again in California in the spring! Would love to see some pictures from the class at the Social Club.

    ps the snacks were delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is awesome, would love to take the class someday. For now I am just getting flowery delivery nyc which does a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any plans to visit Utah or Colorado? I have a friend who would love to take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire Sandford DentAugust 22, 2012 at 8:40 PM

    Hi! I'm so excited to hear you're coming to Australia!! Might Sydney be on the list? I really hope so, I'd absolutely LOVE to do one of your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure wish you could do the big wedding mama jamma class out on this coast. I'd be the first in line, cash in hand!
    Seriously, think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please come to Melbourne whilst in Australia! If so, I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful arrangements. I wish I could take class at your floral design "school" . Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Portland please! I missed you guys last time you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So my wife and I have been looking through this and we love what you have! She is thinking about going to floral design school in san francisco and she can't get enough of finding great ideas. Do you have any advice for my wife? I know she'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've attended a floral design school in Los Angels and it was the best decision I've ever made! These designs are beautiful and I would love to take one of your classes to just become as great as you! Wow! Are you coming to Utah any time soon?

    ReplyDelete